Thursday, April 30, 2009

Internet Music

Well I know you have all (not) been waiting on the edges of your seats for this blogs next post. And here it is, the most dugg story this week is..........................Best Video I've Seen Today Will Make You Smile.(aka Worst Grammar I've Seen Today Will Make You Cringe)

So, I've never been a huge fan of the quality of music that the internet spawns. It helps me share great songs by real artists , but most of the user generated content consists of stuff like "Chocolate Rain" (see above) or "What, What, In the Butt" (don't youtube that).

Then comes along a song that was made with the internet, so I should hate it. Unfortunately for my sense of comedy I actually love it, it moves you and promotes a sense of connectivity with the rest of the world (through a means other than Swine Flu). The only reason I can think that I like it is because actually a cover of a real song, and because I love blind singers (Ray Charles FTW).

Stuff like this reminds me that within the mountain of disgusting Oyster slime that is the internet, you can find the occasional pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment